Sunday, May 22, 2011

“When I first met him, I knew in a moment I would have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so there’d be room for him to stay.” ~Brian Andreas, Story People

“I desire the things which will destroy me in the end.” ~Sylvia Plath

“You’ve got a bad case of being over there. The only cure is being over here.” ~I Wrote This For You

“At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.” ~Chuck Palahniuk in Fight Club

“The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd; the longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are.”
~Fernando Pessoa




1 comment: